Daniel was known to the world as Harry Potter rather than Daniel. Just like his role in Harry potter, he became more famous. Potterhead or not, people still love him for his compassion and talent.
Here are some wicked facts about the wizarding world actor,
- Daniel made his debut by starring in BBC’s David Copperfield as young David Copperfield.
- He broke 80 wands while filming the Harry Potter movie because he used them as drumsticks it seems.
- Because of his smoking habit, on the set, he was nicknamed Harry Puffer.
- During an interview with Vogue, he revealed that he is a big fan of spider man and dressed up as the character at Comic-Con
- Daniel stated his favorite part from the HP collections is Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
- In his ten years of Harry Potter films, he took two days off only.
- Radcliffe suffers from Dyspraxia, a disorder that affects movement and coordination.
- He had written some poems under the pen name Jacob Gershon.