Most individuals know Anna Faris for her roles in The House Bunny, Just Friends, and Scary Movie. But many people were unaware of her. A lot of facts remain unknown about this comedy beauty queen. Here are some interesting facts about Anna Faris you don’t know.
- She never considered herself as funny before she entered the comedy genre. Faris only went for dramas before she did the scary movies. She made a good living from her humor.
- Apart from acting, she is a singer too. She sang songs like Forgiveness, Nobody Does It Better, and Old-fashioned Girl. Also, she sang on several occasions pretty good manner.
- Anna Faris regularly punks her mom. She sends a postcard for her with a note every couple of months. She does this to make her mom laugh more.
- She is the only celebrity who read all her tweets. Also, she tweeted how much she loved her followers.
- On the set of 1999 Lovers Lane, she started dating Ben Indra and married in 2004. Later, they divorced in 2008 due to irreconcilable differences. Afterward, she married Chris Patt in 2009 and has a son, Jack. The couple split in 2017. Recently, she married cinematographer, Michael Barret.
Faris wrote a book named Unqualified in 2017. In this book, she talks about her life incidents starting from childhood, marriage, failures, and more.