Michael Jackson was a vegetarian: He stopped eating meat in the early 1980s and became a vegetarian for the rest of his life.
He patented a pair of shoes: Jackson invented a special shoe that could tilt forward, allowing dancers to perform seemingly impossible moves.
He was a prolific songwriter: While many of Michael Jackson’s biggest hits were written by other people, he wrote or co-wrote many of his songs, including “Beat It,” “Billie Jean,” and “Smooth Criminal.
Jackson was a fan of comic books: Michael Jackson was a big fan of comic books, and he even tried to buy Marvel Comics in the 1990s.
He was the first black artist to appear on MTV: In 1983, Michael Jackson’s video for “Billie Jean” was the first video by a black artist to be played on MTV.
He set a Guinness World Record for Most Charities Supported by a Pop Star: By 2000, Jackson had supported 39 different charities, earning him a spot in the Guinness Book of World Records.
He had a fear of flying: Michael Jackson had a phobia of flying, which is why he often traveled by bus or private car.
We bet you don’t know these facts about Michael Jackson
Unknown Facts About Michael Jackson
Michael Jackson, the best pop musician of all time, needs no introduction. His enduring pop melodies and distinctive dance moves continue to be well-liked all around the world. The fact that the musician overdosed on drugs prescribed by his doctor and died as a result is widely known. To learn more about the pop star’s lifestyle, keep reading.
- In actual life, Michael Jackson is a kind and giving person. He had made a significant contribution to the HIV and Aids awareness programs that were popular at the time. Additionally, he made donations to several war victims in need of assistance and visited nations with high Aids prevalence rates to raise awareness of the need to help those with the disease.
- Like the rest of us, Michael Jackson was a huge fan of Spider-Man. He once sought to get some Marvel comics so that he could recreate Spider-Man in his own unique way.
- Jackson’s father treated him horribly. The pop sensation said in an interview that if he played his notes incorrectly, his father would beat him up with a belt. He also admitted that he still scared his father even as an adult.
- Jackson has a variety of animal-related hobbies. He kept a variety of odd animals as pets, including rats, ostriches, giraffes, chimpanzees, llamas, snakes, frogs, rabbits, and more. He had a lifelong obsession with tarantulas, a type of unusual spider. Later, he created a zoo that includes wild animals like lions, and elephants.
- Michael Jackson left behind a huge debt of around $300 million dollars because of his lavish spending on accessories and other things.