Michael Jackson, the best pop musician of all time, needs no introduction. His enduring pop melodies and distinctive dance moves continue to be well-liked all around the world. The fact that the musician overdosed on drugs prescribed by his doctor and died as a result is widely known. To learn more about the pop star’s lifestyle, keep reading.
- In actual life, Michael Jackson is a kind and giving person. He had made a significant contribution to the HIV and Aids awareness programs that were popular at the time. Additionally, he made donations to several war victims in need of assistance and visited nations with high Aids prevalence rates to raise awareness of the need to help those with the disease.
- Like the rest of us, Michael Jackson was a huge fan of Spider-Man. He once sought to get some Marvel comics so that he could recreate Spider-Man in his own unique way.
- Jackson’s father treated him horribly. The pop sensation said in an interview that if he played his notes incorrectly, his father would beat him up with a belt. He also admitted that he still scared his father even as an adult.
- Jackson has a variety of animal-related hobbies. He kept a variety of odd animals as pets, including rats, ostriches, giraffes, chimpanzees, llamas, snakes, frogs, rabbits, and more. He had a lifelong obsession with tarantulas, a type of unusual spider. Later, he created a zoo that includes wild animals like lions, and elephants.
- Michael Jackson left behind a huge debt of around $300 million dollars because of his lavish spending on accessories and other things.