Ryan Gosling is one of the most famous actors in Hollywood, who had starred in numerous movies. He got admired for his remarkable features and acting talent. His personal life was filled with amusing and interesting events. Here are some interesting facts you should know about
- Ryan Gosling is the owner of Tagine, a Morrocan restaurant situated in Beverly Hills, an enchanting hideaway managed along with Chef Ben Benameur. Many A-list celebs seemed to dine there.
- As a child, he was struggling with ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, a condition that caused him heart pain and health issues during his childhood. In first grade, he was diagnosed with ADHD and was put in a special need class.
- Though Sandra Bullock was 16 years older than Gosling, they both dated from 2002-2003. Also, he revealed that she was one of the best girlfriends he ever had.
- Ryan Gosling refers to himself as a lone wolf. He was homeschooled since 10, so barely made friends with others.
- Gosling made his big-screen debut in The Believer as a Neo-Nazi. He depicted the role of Danny Balint, a Jewish guy who turned into a Neo-Nazi.
- Ryan has contributed to many charitable works, for Invisible Children, and the SickKids foundation. Notably, he devoted his time and money to AIDS research. In 2005, he went to Chad to film a documentary about Darfur Refugees.
- He was part of a band called Dead Man’s Bones. Besides singing, he can play piano, guitar, and Brass. During school time, he hurled his steak knives at his classmates. He was a big fan of Rambo and imagined himself as one.
- Winning The Golden Globe Award for La La Land was a delightful moment for Gosling.
He expressed his gratitude to his co-star, director, and spouse Eva Mendes.