One of the Canadian actresses rose to prominence for her role in The Vampire Diaries and Degrassi: The Next Generation.Are you curious to know more about her? Here are some unknown facts you don’t know about Nina Dobrev.
- She almost stayed in three countries. Firstly, she was born in Bulgaria and later moved to Toronto in Canada with her parents. Afterward, she lived in Georgia at the beginning of her acting career. Once her acting career was improvised, she owns a house in Los Angeles.
- Whenever she gets time, Nina likes to travel a lot. Mostly, she travels for both professional and leisure purposes. Her favorite destinations are several places in Europe.
- Nina Dobrev is more interested in fashion and loves jewelry making. She owns different pairs of shoes and has some fantastic outfits.
- She dated two of her co-stars in real-life. Firstly, she had a relationship with Daniel Clark who was her co-star in Degrassi: The Next Generation. Later, he dated Lan Somerhalder in Vampire Diaries between 2010 and 2013.
- Dobrev is a talented rhythmic gymnast when she was younger. She represented her country in the Senior World Championships and member of Team Canada in 2005. After she entered acting, she quit rhythmic gymnastics.
- She has a personal net worth near $13 million. Nina accomplished this by working as a television actress, model, and in films. She will achieve a high personal net worth in the future because she has many years of career ahead.