Facts About Chris Hemsworth
The superhero, Thor Odinson has conquered the hearts of millions around the world with funny jokes and impressive looks. Continue reading if you want to know more about Chris Hemsworth who played the God of Lightning.
- Chris started his career with television shows such as Guinevere Jones, Neighbours, and Marshall Law. He also appeared in the TV series The Saddle Club in 2013.
- Hemsworth first appeared on the big screen in a Star Trek film. In this film, he played the role of space explorer, George Kirk. He got a lot of fans from this role due to his amazing acting skills.
- The superhero, Thor Odinson in Avengers looks strong and always carries the magic hammer named Mjolnir. Chris gained nearly 20 pounds to fit his character in the movie.
- Hemsworth launched a fitness app, Centr that focused on how to eat, train and live better. He once said that the app is based on “the three main elements of healthy living — the movement, the nutrition, and the mindfulness.”
- Only a few people know that Chris Hemsworth is a magnificent dancer and a fast learner. Additionally, he also become a contestant in Dancing with the Stars Australia show with his partner, Abbey Ross in 2006.
- He treats the Avengers cast as his own family because he is close to all co-stars in that movie. For Chris, actors like Mark Ruffalo, Tom Hiddleston, Chris Evans, and Robert Downey Junior are like family. He takes care of each cast in that movie and treats them well.