The German-American actress is well-known for her roles like Helen in Troy and Dr. Abigail Chase in National Treasure. Are you interested to know more about her? Here are some fascinating facts you must know about Diane Kruger.
- She is a multilingual actress who is fluent in both English and French. Kruger’s language skills enable her to appear in small French films. She showcases her versatility and talent by taking on a variety of roles.
- Before being an actress, she worked as a model for several brands like Chanel, Burberry, Salvatore Ferragamo, Christian Dior, and more. Also, she represented Germany in the Elite Model Look, an annual fashion modeling event.
- As a child, she wanted to become a ballerina and auditioned for Royal Ballet School in London. After modeling, she became interested in acting and took classes at the Cours Florent.
- Diane Kruger stayed three weeks in a mental hospital for the preparation of Frankie film. This movie is about the story of an emotionally fragile model. Apart from her, all the patients in the film are real.
- She was a hostess at the Cannes Film Festival in 2007. In the 2012 Cannes Film Festival, she was a member of a jury in the main competition. She got the opportunity to evaluate various films around the world.