Olivia Rodrigo’s second album “GUTS” has been making waves since its release. Here are some of the most jaw-dropping lyrics from the album,
Olivia Rodrigo ‘GUTS’ Lyrics
- “Like ribbons in your hair, my stomach’s all in knots / You got the one thing that I want” – from the song “Lacy”.
- “Try to rationalize, people tell me all the time / But I don’t wanna hear it, I just wanna be with you” – from the song “Lacy”
- “You’re the one that I want, but you’re not the one that I need” – from the song “Vampire”
- “I’m not the one who’s lying, you’re the one who’s lying to me” – from the song “Bad Idea Right”.
- “I don’t wanna be your friend, I wanna kiss your lips” – from the song “Ballad of a Homeschooled Girl”
These lyrics showcase Olivia Rodrigo’s raw and honest songwriting style, which has resonated with many listeners.
Meaning Behind ‘GUTS’ Lyrics
Olivia Rodrigo’s album “GUTS” was released on September 8, 2023, and is her second studio album. The album has been described as a departure from her debut album “SOUR” and showcases her growth as an artist. The overall theme of the album is about “growing pains” and figuring out who she is at this point in her life.