The long-awaited Netflix docuseries of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle is all set to be released on December 8, 2022. However, the couple didn’t fix the name for the series yet, according to sources.
The initial expectation was that the series would be released sometime in January 2023 due to the backlash earned by the streaming platform for the latest season of ‘The Crown.’ But contrary to the belief, Netflix has planned to release the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s series this year-end, making it a feast for the Christmas season.
The series will be about the love story of a royal couple who wanted to share their significant moments in life with the public. The ‘Suits’ star said, “The piece of my life I haven’t been able to share, that people haven’t been able to see, is our love story.”
Harry, 38, and Meghan, 41, signed with Netflix for the multimillion-dollar project last year. Since it was signed there were multiple obstacles from the Queen’s death to the termination of director Garrett Bradley from the project.
After attending the Queen’s funeral, the couple wanted to make certain changes to the already-planned plot and this made several controversies. Finally, the series is all set for release.
Director Liz Garbus replaces Garrett Bradley in Harry and Meghan’s Netflix docuseries
Harry and Meghan hired Liz Garbus to replace Garrett Bradley
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle dropped the plan to direct their Netflix docuseries using the Oscar-nominated director Garret Bradley and instead replaced her with Liz Garbus, according to sources.
The director of the critically praised Netflix series, ‘Naomi Osaka’ was first assigned to helm the couple’s highly anticipated docuseries which is about to release this December.
Bradley left the project as there were some conflicts between her and Sussexes. Garret wanted the Duke and Duchess of Sussex to take a shoot at home but the couple was not ready for that.
Now, Liz Garbus, who is also an Oscar-nominated director, was hired to replace Garrett. She will continue the remaining work as the production company of Harry and Meghan had already captured as much footage as they could.
Both Garbus and the Netflix bosses also didn’t feel comfortable working with the series, as the couple wanted to highly edit the story, per sources. Also, Harry and Meghan wanted to postpone the series release until 2023, but Netflix, the streaming platform refused.
However, the show will stream in December 2022 according to reports.
Harry is also in the process of editing his memoir which will be released in January 2023.
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s next visit to the royal family
Harry and Meghan’s next meet-up with the royal family could cause a feud
The upcoming visit of Prince Harry and his wife Meghan Markle to the UK might push the rival between the royal family and the Duke and Duchess of Sussex.
Dating expert Christiana told the Daily Star that King Charles III would want Harry at his future Coronation at the very least. This quick trip would cause disputes between the royal family and the romantic couple—Harry and Meghan.
Christiana also predicted that conflicts might even arise among the other members of the royal family at that time.
Meghan Markle was questioned about her kids in her recent interview with Variety, “What would you say if your kids want a career in entertainment?”
She indirectly pulled the royal family’s action in her answer, “They’re our kids, obviously, and they’re part of a legacy and a tradition and a family that will have other expectations. But I want them to be able to carve out their own path. If it’s the entertainment industry, great.”
Meghan’s controversial statement has already grabbed enough attention. Also, Meghan and Harry together working on a Netflix series which is about to release this December might have dispute causing elements about the royal family. In addition, the release of Harry’s memoir could also contain ‘truth bombs’—the life of Harry and Meghan in the royal family.
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle enjoying a date night at a concert in California in the US
Harry and Meghan enjoyed the date night in California
At the Santa Barbara Bowl, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex posed for pictures with band members
Jack Johnson is a favorite of both Meghan Markle and Prince Harry!
On Wednesday, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex left their Montecito, California residence to attend a concert at the Santa Barbara Bowl. Adam Topol, the band’s drummer, shared a picture of the pair smiling for a group photo with the band on Instagram.
Harry and Meghan are inside! It was captioned by Topol.
Meghan, 41, and Prince Harry, 38, enjoyed Johnson’s performance from a VIP section of the outdoor arena.
The visit follows the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s return to California, where they relocated in 2020 after giving up their positions as senior royals in the wake of Queen Elizabeth’s death. When Harry’s grandma passed away on September 8, the pair was in Europe for several charitable occasions.
Supporters of the couple praised the couple’s appearance. One supporter expressed how much they enjoy seeing the pair smile and how highly involved they are in their community.
Meghan & Prince Harry’s Surprise Gift to Kate Middleton!
She was taken aback by the thoughtful card and gift she received from Prince Harry and Meghan
Looks like the relationship between Dutchess Kate and Meghan Markle cannot stay complex anymore. Apparently, the royal couple who recently quit from their royal duties showered a thoughtful gift to Kate Middleton on her 39th birthday.
When the Duchess of Cambridge had planned a simple and a “low-key” celebration with Prince William, she was taken aback by the thoughtful card and gift she received from Prince Harry and Meghan. In fact, she wasn’t expecting anything from the couple this birthday.
“It was a nice surprise,” the source says. “Kate wasn’t expecting anything from the couple.” The gift was some diamond and sapphire earrings, “which she loves.”
“There were phone and video calls over the Christmas and New Year holiday and the Sussexes sent presents to the Cambridges and vice versa,” royal expert Katie Nicholl recently told Entertainment Tonight. “It was an opportunity in an otherwise very busy and chaotic year for both of the families to come together and connect, albeit virtually.”
“Moving to a completely different country is never easy for anyone, including Harry. And he wasn’t expecting to be faced with so many obstacles,” an insider explained in June 2020. “William’s advised Harry to return to London or move elsewhere, somewhere safer.”
Harry and Meghan Shifts to Los Angeles
The Dutch and Duchess of Sussex have now moved from Canada to Los Angeles during the emergence of the COVID-19 outbreak.
The couple has moved to L.A with their 10 months old son Archie in their private plane. As per reports from the Sun the Prince and his wife desired to cross the boundaries of the U.S and Canada prior to the Pandemic breakout. This is because it would be difficult after closing the borders.
The daily news of the U.K refused to tell the exact locality of L.A. where they would settle. Further, the news also stated that the royal source said that the shift was in the process for a long time.
Earlier the pair moved to Canada after they resolved their throne and duties as royals. Besides, Meghan’s mom is still in L.A., and Meghan was said to be in Hollywood business before marrying Prince Harry.
Sources said that: “They realized Canada would not work out for various reasons and they want to be based in the Los Angeles area”
It also added: “They have a big support network there. It’s where their new team of Hollywood agents… and business managers are based. Meghan has lots of friends there and, of course, her mum Doria.”
Moreover, Meghan’s re-entry to Hollywood is through the new documentary “Elephant” where she has lent her voice and it is soon to be aired on Disney+.
After leaving their motherland U.K the royals were said to be in Vancouver Island, British Columbia.
The unconventional Dutch and Duchess brought shock waves amidst the royals with a post on Instagram last month stating: “carve out a progressive new role within this institution…This geographic balance will enable us to raise our son with an appreciation for the royal tradition into which he was born, while also providing our family with the space to focus on the next chapter, including the launch of our new charitable entity.”
Post their announcement the Buckingham had attempted to compromise and give them their space over there but everything went in vain.