Scott Disick, the ex-partner of Kourtney Kardashian, was a part of the Kardashian family and the show that aired. The Kardashian family has been quite accommodating with the exes. Be it with Kris Jenner’s ex-husband, Bruce Jenner, who is now Caitlin, or with Khloe’s ex-husband, Tristan, who actively takes part in parenting along with his ex-partner. But the case with Scott was quite different. There was some friction between the Kardashian family and Scott, which was expressed through them unfollowing Scott as well. Kourtney is now married to Travis Barker, and their engagement was not happy news for Scott.
Scott and Kourtney are now only co-parents to their three children, and they have little in common. Kris and Scott have a good bond, and he claims that Kris does not invite him over for any other events. Kris made a clear statement about the rumors spreading about Scott being kept away from the Kardashian family. She said excommunicating Scott is never happening, as he is the father of her grandchildren and will remain a part of the family. This gives clarity about the relationship between Scott Disick and the Kardashians, as his appearance on the show aired and is expected to continue.
Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Relationship Timeline!
The relationship between Kourt and Scott has been very dramatic, with followers still questioning will they or won’t they? Check out their relationship timeline now!
- The couple met each other in 2006 through a mutual friend in Mexico
- They announced the break of the 2-year relationship officially in 2008
- KUWTK episode shows how insecure Kourtney was in the relationship.
- Mason was born in 2009
- Kourtney bans him from visiting his son Mason until his recovery forms substance abuse. The same is shown in the show “Kourtney and Khloe Take Up Miami”
- The couple started afresh in 2010
- 2011 Penelope is born
- 2013 the love birds announce they are getting back together on Instagram
- Reign was born in 2014
- 2015 they break-up due to Scott’s adulterous behavior, and Kourtney dates Bieber
- In 2016 a family vacation happened
- The Kardashian makes things clearer by posting that they were only co-parenting in 2017
- Kourtney dates Younes Bedjima in 2018 while Scott was dating Sofia Richie.The trio vacation in Cabo, Mexico.
- In 2019 their co-parenting posts popped on IG.
- Scott and Sofia break up in 2020 while the old couple begins flirting again!
Scott recently commented “My biggest fear is that we will float apart and not see each other nearly as much because, if we don’t work together every day, we’re surely not going to see each other every day,” expressing his discomfort about her dating Travis, his wish to marry her, and he has been distancing himself only to respect her decisions.