Chriss Pratt become a popular actor through the Jurasssic World and Guardian of the Galaxy series. Apart from a skilled entertainer, this super cool actor had some interesting experience in life that starts from being homeless. Here is a list of astonishing facts regarding Chris Pratt you didn’t know.
- Before entering into hollywood, Chris once worked as a daytime stripper when he was 14 yrs old. Later, he worked as a waiter at Bubba Gump where he met the actress Rae Dawn Chong. She helped him to start the career in acting.
- As a child, he wanted to be a stuntman. He once claimed that he used to practice falling down the stairs.
- Chris don’t have the Hollywood lifestyle before he got his first job. He was once homeless, and lived in tents. Chris told to The Independent, “It’s a pretty awesome place to be homeless. We just drank and smoked weed and worked minimal hours, just enough to cover gas, food, and fishing supplies.”
- Previously, Chris married to fellow comedic actress, Anna Faris for eight years. But it doesn’t run longer due to work issues and cheating rumours lead to divorce. After that, he met Katherine Schwarzenegger and married in 2018.
- Chris has the spark of raising animals from his childhood. He owns a sheep farm and spent time with his family when he wants to get away from Hollywood.