Steve Carell is everyone’s favorite weirdo. He is a major personality who made the Office sitcom successful. He has become the most demanded funnyman in Hollywood, thanks to his role in The Office, Anchorman, and The 40-year-old-virgin. He has been nominated for countless Awards including the Oscars. Here are a few interesting things about Steve Carell.
- Before hitting the big screen, Steve Carell worked as a mail carrier in a small town, Littleton, Massachusetts. Since didn’t get a company truck he used to roam around in his own Toyota.
- Having an amazing voice, Steve voiced the character Gary from the SNL sketch The Ambiguously gay duo.
- Steve Carell was not the director’s first choice to play Michael Scott. However, it is impossible to imagine someone else in his place.
- While studying at Denison University, he worked as DJ at the college radio station. He gave himself a name called Sapphire Steve.
- Steve Carell revealed that he was sweating on his wedding day. Due to the August heat and humidity, he was sweating profusely, until he saw Nacny walking down the aisle.
- Though he is a big actor with plenty of money, he doesn’t give his kids everything they want. He explained that his wife grew up in a family with six kids and he grew up with a family of four. He says “You’re doing your kids a disservice if they do get everything they want because that’s not the way life is going to go.”
Steve and Nancy have appeared and worked on numerous projects. Nancy played his girlfriend in a few episodes of The Office.