Back to Top Here Are Some Of The Interesting Things To Know About Selena Gomez
- Selena Gomez was named after the famous Tejano singer Selena Quintanilla, who was tragically killed in 1995.
- Selena is a talented voice actor and has lent her voice to several animated movies and TV shows, including “Hotel Transylvania.”
- She is an executive producer of the hit Netflix show “13 Reasons Why,” which is based on the novel by Jay Asher.
- Selena Gomez is fluent in Spanish, and she has recorded several songs in the language, including “Un Año Sin Lluvia” and “Dices.”
- She is the youngest UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador ever appointed, having been named to the role at just 17 years old.
- Selena Gomez has a medical condition called lupus, which is a chronic autoimmune disease that can cause a variety of symptoms, including joint pain, fatigue, and skin rashes.
- In 2017, Selena underwent a kidney transplant due to complications from lupus. The donor was her friend Francia Raisa.
- Selena Gomez is an avid fan of the TV show “Friends,” and she even got a tattoo of the number “4” in honor of the show’s apartment number.
- She is also the founder of the beauty line named after one of her tracks, Rare.