The Magical Disney World turns 50 in 2021. It’s been almost 50 years since the Magic Kingdom opened in Florida. The theme park is planning to host the most magical celebration. As stated on Disney World’s website, the theme park’s 50th-anniversary event will begin on October 1st and continue for 18 months.
Top Changes coming to Disney World
● Firstly, Cinderella Castle received the most gorgeous makeover. It is decorated with blue banners and gold ribbons. This will complement the pink and gold painting that was received in 2020. Some sparking lights will be added to the castle that represents pixie dust.
● Tower of Terror and Spaceship Earth are popular rides of Disney World. They will have sparkling lights during the event. According to a Disney Parks blog, Tower of Terror, Spaceship Earth, and Tree of Life attractions will be changed into “Beacons of Magic.”
● Some of the popular characters will have new costumes. Mickey Mouse will wear a blue and purple gradient suit and golden shoes while Minnie Mouse will wear the same color dress with new white gloves and a golden bow and shining heels. Other classic characters including Donald, Chip, Dale, Daisy, Pluto, and Goofy will wear the same colors.
● The new costumes will be worn during the October 1st event and can be seen in “Mickey’s Celebration Cavalcade.”
● A New fireworks display will debut at Magic Kingdom.
● The new event called “Disney Entertainment” will be held to inspire “everyone to believe in magic.”
● Minnie and Mickey Mouse will be placed near Cinderella Castle from October 1.
● “Coco”- inspired scene will be included in Mickey’s PhilharMagic at Magic Kingdom.
● Disney will host a daytime show, featuring animal-shaped kites.
● Epcot will be the new place for the evening event.
Stay tuned to enjoy all these amazing events.