Handsome celebrities are coming out as gay has often been heartbreaking for fans. “The Bachelor” star Colton Underwood has joined the list, and here are the heartbreaking yet juicy details of things that happened before and after coming out!
“The Bachelor” audience had a strong opinion that the relationship of Colton and Cassie will get strong despite the disapproval of Cassie’s father. Colton pulled a stunt by eliminating both the finalists in order to pursue Cassie leading to the season’s end.
In a turn of events, Colton apologized to Cassie after coming out. Cassie is still not ready to face the media after the restraining order on the apparently gay ex and the jive her best friend turned boyfriend Brighton took through the song “Creep”.
Colton Underwood also shared various other details of his life before coming out like:
- He was blackmailed for taking the services of a gay spa.
- Underwood was apparently a “virgin bachelor” on the show.
- He attempted suicide once
- Colton also commented that “I felt guilty experimenting with men. It was my first time letting myself even go there, so much so that I was like, ‘I need The Bachelorette in my life, so I could be straight.”
- Underwood said that he had no gay role model to look up to and found Ricky Martin to be inspiring.
- The star said that he rented the movie Brokeback Mountain and joined Grindr a dating app, anonymously.
- The former football player is now acting in a Netflix series about coming out as gay and will no longer star in “The Bachelor”