If you’re a book lover then Audible.com will not be new to you. A modern way of reading books with audio, originals, and so on. Any book you love can be got or can be read on a free trial for a month.
To enjoy this offer download the app from your android or apple play store. Some of the genres of books available in Audible are fiction and nonfiction. Here are a few lists of each genre.
- Cut and Run: A Light-Hearted Dark Comedy by Ben Acker and Ben Blacker, narrated by Meg Ryan, D’Arcy Carden, Sam Richardson, Rachel Bloom, Ed Begley, Jr., Thomas Lennon, Eugene Cordero, and a full cast (Audible Original)
- Alone with the Stars by David R. Gillham, narrated by Hillary Huber and Emily Bauer (Audible Original)
- One Minute Out: Gray Man, Book 9 by Mark Greaney, narrated by Jay Snyder (Audible Studios)
- Beezer by Brandon T. Snider, narrated by Fred Berman, Eric Yves Garcia, Joniece Abbott-Pratt, Margaret Ying Drake, Ellen Archer, Steve Rimpici, Jennifer Van Dyck, Neil Hellegers, Sanjiv Jhaveri, Gabriel Vaughan, Josh Hurley (Audible Original)
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens, narrated by Cassandra Campbell (Penguin Audio)
- Songbird: Kings Lake Investigation Series, Book 1 by Peter Grainger, narrated by Gildart Jackson (Tantor Audio)
- Caffeine: How Caffeine Created the Modern World by Michael Pollan, narrated by the author (Audible Original)
- Break Shot: My First 21 Years: An Audio Memoir by James Taylor, narrated by the author (Audible Original)
- Can’t Hurt Me: Master Your Mind and Defy the Odds by David Goggins, narrated by David Goggins and Adam Skolnick (Lioncrest Publishing)
- Unfu (asterisk)k Yourself: Get Out of Your Head and into Your Life by Gary John Bishop, narrated by the author (HarperAudio).