Len Goodman, the world-famous dancer died battling bone cancer at 78. His phenomenal skills helped him win several competitions in his young years. Later, he turned judge for two dancing reality shows, namely Strictly Come Dancing and The Dancing Stars. In his lifetime, he was married twice. First, he tied the knot with his dancing partner Cherry Kingston in 1987. But the couple split in 1987. Later, he was in a relationship with a woman called Lesley, and they had a son called James. Similar to Len, James is also an exceptionally talented person and a passionate dancer. Here are some interesting facts to know about James Goodman.
- After Len split from Lesley, she took her son to the Isle of Wight.
- James followed his dad’s footsteps and became a great dancer. He knows both ballroom and Latin styles.
- Just like his father, he also became a judge for some dancing shows.
- Apart from judging the shows, James became an instructor for both ballroom and Latin styles at his father’s Goodman Dance Centre. James said he sensed the ability to teach anyone, and he aimed to make dance fun and accessible.
- He joked about his father’s serious judgment, saying he was easier to judge than his father when it came to the Charity Dance Competition.
James is married to Sophie and together they have 2 children.