Reports say that the 12-year-old kid’s birthday party turned into a horrible death place on Saturday night. This horrendous incident takes place in LaPlace, Louisiana. This violent attack has injured nine children, including one teenage boy who got shot in the head.
On April 17, Saturday, around 8.37 pm, this violent incident occurred about 28 miles west of New Orleans. Authorities believe that around 60 young people were there at the birthday party and two groups of male juveniles with an ongoing feud that eventually ended up with a gunshot. When the authorities arrived at the spot, they found out that multiple people had been shot after the verbal confrontation.
After arriving at the spot, officers found out that the gunshot injured 9 children. Report says that
- A 17-year old teen was shot in the arm.
- A 16-year-old teen was grazed near his ribs.
- Another 16-year old teen was shot in the stomach.
- A 15-year-old kid was shot in the foot.
- A 14-year-old boy was shot in the leg.
- Another 14-year-old kid was shot in the head.
- A 13-year-old boy was shot in the leg.
- A 12-year-old boy was shot in both legs.
The cops weren’t sure whether the 12-year-old kid who got injured was at the birthday party or not.
Despite all these witnesses at the party, not a single kid had given a formal statement regarding the gunshot. No arrests have been made as there is no evidence, but the officers have determined two guns in the altercation. Officers noted that those who have information regarding the incident would be rewarded with $2,500 from Crimestoppers.