Olivia Wilde is a well-known actress and filmmaker who was born into a writer’s family. Are you interested to know more about Olivia Wilde? Here are the top amazing facts you need to know about Olivia Wilde.
- She is a woman’s rights activist who appeared in Chime for Change campaign by Gucci aimed to get funds for woman needs. Additionally, she also participated in the Women’s March in Washington and Los Angeles.
- Olivia comes from a writing family where her grandfather Clad Cockburn was a British Novelist. She loves reading and always carries a book in her bag.
- She was born in New York, raised in Washington, and qualifies as an Irish citizen. Her father and mother are journalists which lead her to travel a lot in Ireland. So, she holds dual citizenship in the US.
- Wilde married Italian filmmaker Tao Ruspoli secretly at 19 years old. Later, they decided to separate on February 8, 2011. She mentioned that they were obtaining the divorce because of irreconcilable differences. Later she engaged Jason Sudeikis in 2013 and lived happily.
- She is a fan of classic cars and owned various car collections including a 58 Chevy Biscayne, 67 Mustang and mint green, 59 Thunderbird, etc. Olivia once specified her favorite car “I think I own it. I have a 58 Chevy Biscayne. It’s cool because I grew up wanting the 54 Bel Air, but the Bel Air is almost too perfect. There’s something about the Biscayne that’s a little funkier.”