The 62-year old popular television personality Simon Cowell and Lauren Silverman engaged after more than a decade of being together! The GOT talent judge recently proposes to his long-term partner, on Christmas Eve in Barbados, the place where they first met. Here is Simon Cowell & Lauren Silverman’s Relationship timeline.
- The couple first met at Barbados‘s Sandy Lane resort in 2004, when Lauren was on vacation with her ex-husband, Andrew Silverman.
- They both loved each other, even though Lauren was still married to Andrew. They kept their relationship private until Lauren got pregnant. Later Lauren divorced Andrew in 2013, and the same year they went public with their relationship.
- “From that moment I saw the [ultrasound] scan, I was like ‘That is it, I’m besotted, ‘ Simon mentioned in a show. After six months, Simon welcomed his first child, Eric on February 14, 2014. However, it’s the second child for Lauren, as she shares Adam, who is 16-year old now, with her ex-husband.
- In October 2014, Simon said that being a father is great While getting married wasn’t something he was ready for.
- Though they rarely post about each other on social media. They both are often seen together in red carpet appearances.
During the COVID-19 quarantine, Simon opened up about his life with Lauren by describing the “real test” for their relationship. “COVID-19 was the real test. Like everyone else, we were in lockdown for a long time, and that’s when you realize whether you really enjoy each other’s company or not, And we really really did. The romance is still alive. We are closer than ever” said the British TV personality.