One of the popular entrepreneurs has been growing its multi-million-pound business this time with the latest addition of a new fitness firm.
And on the latest information sources say the couple has been laying their hands on the real estate too. Paperwork in Companies House says that the pair who has a net worth of £7 million have started their 3rd firm within 5 weeks.
The firm named as Mysa Ventures was officially registered on 25th June.
This is after Mysa Active and Train Wright Mark’s fitness company come along which was began in May.
The latest company is 85% belongs to Mysa Active and the rest of 15% is owned by Catalyst Group a ‘brand building firm,’ which has collaborated with soccer star Jessie Lingard, Love Island’s Molly May Hague and Zara McDermott.
Their firms Mysa Ventures and Mysa Active speak their type of business as “retail sale of clothing in specialized stores.”
These latest firms join their other companies owned by them. Mark has a reality firm Chigwell Properties and The Wright Look Models whereas Michelle owns Rosia Promotions.
All the companies hold a sum of £5m as net worth as per recent accounts and they were started in 2014, 2011, and 2013 respectively.