There are many royals around the world. However, the British royal family is the first to spring to mind when we hear the name “royal family.” The intrigues and rumors surrounding the British royal family are no different. The royal family has always been a source of discussion, from Harry and Meghan’s resignation from their official duties to Queen Elizabeth II’s passing. The royal family is peculiar in a few ways. To learn the unique facts about the royal family, keep reading.
- Are you aware that the royals are not permitted to sign autographs? The royal family is forbidden from signing autographs since doing so could result in their signatures being faked.
- Have you ever questioned why Queen Elizabeth favored wearing vibrant hues? This is due to a very simple explanation. In the crowd, the Queen needs to stand out.
- All documents in England are issued in the Queen’s name, thus she doesn’t need a passport or driver’s license. Isn’t it cool!
- In addition to their regular luggage, the royals always bring a black mourning gown. This is so they can display their sadness by donning their black costumes in the event of any royal death when they are abroad.
- Have you ever questioned why the female royal’s skirt remains in place despite a windy day? It’s because the skirts are weighted to prevent any awkward situations.