For a while now, the 29-year-old Ezra Miller is making headlines for their abusive behavior, arrests, drugs, and gun usage. Ezra came out as non-binary and uses they and them pronouns.
Gaining much popularity as the character Flash in the 2017 ‘Justice League’ and being part of the ‘Fantastic Beasts’ franchise, Ezra was immediately catapulted into stardom. But this stardom took a disturbing since the lockdown. Here is why:
- 2019: Ezra Miller’s parents get divorced.
- 2020: A disturbing video of Miller choking a woman outside an Iceland bar surfaces on the internet. Thus begins personal and legal troubles.
- March 2022: They are arrested in Hawaii for physical alterations with patrons at a karaoke bar. Police body-cam video shows them saying, “I’m transgender nonbinary. I don’t want to be searched by a man.” After being called “sir,” the actor responds, “That is an act of intentional bigotry and a technical hate crime.”
- April 2022: Miller is taken into custody for throwing a chair and brutally injuring a 26-year-old woman during a private get-together.
- May 2022: Miller is accused of having a controlling ’court harem’ of mostly young women at their Vermont farm.
- June 2022: Two protection orders are filed against Miller, accusing them of grooming, brainwashing, and emotionally abusing two 12-year-old minors.
August 2022: Miller was housing a woman with three kids in their Vermont farmhouse. The kid’s father requested their custody since Miller’s farm was said to be ridden with guns.