Elon Musk, the richest man in the world, was raised in South Africa. He is the co-founder of Telsa, one of the top automobile brands. Continue reading to know some interesting facts about Elon Musk’s life.
- Elon Musk hates his father as his dad Errol musk admitted to having fathered his step-daughter’s child.
- Elon Musk’s relationship timeline is a bit unusual. He has nine children right now, has been divorced three times, and has dated many famous people.
- By the time he was 12 years old, he mastered computer programming and was skilled enough to sell a video game he had made for about $500.
- Musk used a Space X falcon heavy rocket to send his red Tesla Roadster into orbit.
- He is the richest man in the world, with a net worth of almost $246 billion.
- Musk provided satellite internet services to Ukraine during the Russian-Ukrainian war.
- Musk named one of his sons Xavier. He admitted he got inspired by a comic character named Professor Xavier from Marvel’s X-Men served as his inspiration.