Ahren Belisle is one of the competitors for the popular show, “America’s Got Talent,” shortly called AGT, which airs on NBC. Even though Belisle has cerebral palsy and is mute, he excels as a stand-up comedian and makes people double up in laughter. Now, let’s learn more about the mute comedian & AGT finalist Ahren Belisle.
Ahren Belisle AGT Finalist
- Ahren Belisle is a 28-year-old talented person from Canada. He has made it to AGT’s Season 18 Finale. He is one of the new sensations that people in the US and many other countries in the world talk about.
- Do you know what job Ahren Belisle has? He is actually a 9 to 5 software engineer! But he was inspired to try stand-up comedy after a trip to Portugal. In fact, he says, “I ended up going to a comedy show there and making all the comics laugh,” And then, he added, “They convinced me to try it.”
- AGT finalist Ahren Belisle uses a phone app that converts text into speech. This app plays a huge role in the comedian’s acts on stage.
- Belisle usually shares the stage with his service dog.
- The four AGT judges – Simon Cowell, Heidi Klum, Sofia Vergara, and Howie Mandel, were highly impressed with the performance given by Ahren Belisle, the AGT talent. Sofia Vergara stated that she wanted Belisle to be the one comedian who got to win America’s Got Talent.