- His motto: “To serve the people, and create a better environment for them.”
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson is a self-made Hero- He grew up with his mom and his dad cleaned hotels to pay for their apartment. They struggled a lot and got evicted at one point. After that Johnson worked hard but didn’t make much money but people loved his passion and success in wrestling. Now he is a multi-million dollar brand.
- He’s a very successful entrepreneur. The modern presidency is a hectic job, it requires attracting quality people from the public such as- building high-performing teams, and speaking directly to the nation. Johnson shows incredible business ways and mastery of communications.
- He’s the perfect communicator. To mention his Instagram feed, where he speaks to 92 million followers every day—Johnson knows how to connect intimately with the people. His fans say that he has this intensity and when you’re working around him you can see it and feel it.
- He’s one of the hard-working men who inspired others. He wakes up at 4 pm every day, hits the gym by 4:30 pm. “He’s going 150 miles an hour every day”. He has an incredible dedication to his goals, which reflected in his professional career and his appearance.
- Dwayne said that he is completely against the Muslim ban- “I believe in our national security to the core, but I don’t believe in a ‘ban’ that bans immigrants,” Johnson said. “I believe in inclusion. Our country was built on that, and it continues to be made strong by that.”
- Rock is full of respect and kindness- People who spend time with him will know about his decency and integrity. He’s remarkably down-to-earth. At the age of 34, he founded the Dwayne Johnson Rock Foundation, a charity working with at-risk and terminally ill children.
- He describes himself as “more patriotic than political. “When there’s a disagreement, and you have a large group of people that you’re in disagreement with. It informs me that I could be better. One of the qualities of a great leader is not shutting out people. Even if there is disagreement, there might be something I’m not seeing, so help me see it. (Let me understand it).”
- He’s rich- Johnson was the highest-paid actor in 2016 with an epic $64.5 million annual paycheck. Earning is important in politics.
- When a natural disaster strikes call “The Rock”- “San Andreas” is a 2015 classic movie is a hit, Johnson crushed the film. Name any other presidential candidate who can do that.
- He has a slight political background- He spoke at the Republican National Convention in 2000 where delegates nominated then-Texas Governor George W. Bush.
Ahead of his speech, he dropped lines like “in the voting booth whether you’re the billionaire or whether you’re the garbage man, you’re equal and your vote does count.”
- He’s a man of the people- His wrestling nickname is “The People’s Champion” and his signature wrestling move was called the “People’s Elbow” rather than “The Rock”. This is one of the political strategists which will be helpful in the campaign.
He always gives an inspiring message: “You’re going to get your ass kicked. We’re going to get the s–t kicked out of us. You’ve got to get up, you’ve got to have faith that the one thing you wanted to happen oftentimes is the best thing that never happened,” he says
Bottom Line- Running a country is hard. And if anyone is suitable for it, why not professional wrestler “The Rock”! He’s a successful businessperson and the hardest-working man in show business. No one in Hollywood is more driven. The man has so much charisma that he can be the ruler of the free world.