The upcoming survival horror game to be added to the PUBG Universe is ‘The Callisto Protocol’. The Sci-fi game from Striking Distance studio is themed for the 2320, three centuries into the future of PUBG universe. The game is quite similar to the PUBG style but with few striking differences that are futuristic. Unlike PUBG, The Callisto Protocol will not be a multiplayer game and both games are connected in terms of story.
Much to the surprise of gamers, PlayerUnkown’s Battlegrounds which didn’t have any stories until the 4th season, sets to launch a sequel game that was set 300 years into the future. The studio is yet to officially announce the story of the upcoming game and the connection of it to the PUBG universe.
In the midst of bans and disputes, PlayersUnknown BattleGrounds video game is set to launch its next season in just two days. Here’s a sneak peek on major upgrades and changes,
- The Erangel and Miramar maps are now powered with a dynamic weather system.
- New rifle G36C is added to the Vikendi map which loads the abundantly available 5.56 ammo. The old rifle ScarL is eliminated from the map.
- The Sanhok map gets a new vehicle Tukshai replacing the older vehicles like Dacia, bus and the 4-seater jeep.
- Zombie Event Mode is less intensified by toggling (automatic) weak state during the match.
- Damage outside the safe zone is accelerated in the new season
- Bugs during outfit previews are fixed and the resource drops, fuel levels and zombie skills are tweaked for a better gaming experience.
That’s All Folks!