Apple never fails to surprise its customers with new launches every year. Millions love Apple because of its social responsibility, quality of products, cutting-edge features, and above all, unique user experience. Recently, Apple hosted its annual September event, and this year’s theme was named “California Streaming.” Before this launch, Apple hosted two other events in 2021. The company streamed the launch on their website and Apple TV. It said that nearly 2 million people watched it on YouTube.
Apple CEO Tim Cook announced the four new iPhones (iPhone 13 Mini, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, and iPhone 13 Pro Max),iPads, iPods, and Apple watch series. The iPhone 13 model comes in four sizes and ranges of colors. It also has a small display cutout or a notch.
Here are some of the Important features of the iPhone 13-
● Apple 13 series has an improved camera system 12-megapixel wide-angle sensor with an f/1.6 aperture i.e., 47 percent larger than the previous generation.
● The display size is the same as the iPhone 12 series.
● It measures 1146.7×71.5×7.65 mm and weighs 173 grams.
● Apple iPhone 13 has an A15 Bionic chipset. Apple claims that the new chipset is 50 percent faster than the current competition.
● It has a bigger and better battery.
● Supports MagSafe wireless.
● All iPhone 13 series are 5G enabled.
● The iPhone 13 series has an Oled display.
● iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 mini have two cameras, whereas iPhone 13 pro and iPhone 13 pro have three.